What red carpet dreams are made of: diamonds, pearls and Elie Saab style sequins. Lots of them.
Madewell Skinny Skinny Jean in Pure White, $115
Ladies, the denim god has answered your prayers. Finally, a white jean with an insane fit and the perfect cotton/poly/elastin blend that’s thick enough to abate any dreaded see-through issues. No joke. These are the real deal–and they’re nearly a benjamin less than the usual suspects. A second pair might even be in order…you know, because they’re just that good. Take that J Brand!
Note: Runs true to size to a tad big (I went down a size).
Downsized for day to night versatility, 2014’s It bag is still a strong MVP for spring. Loeffler Randall nailed it with this calf hair version and you can’t go wrong with Elizabeth and James’ Cynnie bag, offered in a host of colors (below). A few other faves:
1. Elizabeth & James Cynnie Mini Bucket Bag in Grey, $445 | 2. Alexander McQueen Studded Bucket Bag, $1985 | 3. See by Chloe Samll Bucket Bag, $395 | 4. Elizabeth and James Cynnie in Pink, $545 | 5. Alexander Wang Diego Bag, $825 | 6. Elizabeth & James Cynnie in Marina, $445 | 7. Loeffler Randall Perforated Industry Bag, $295 | 8. Halston Heritage Mini Bucket Bag, $395 | 9. Loeffler Randall Raffia Bucket Bag, $295 | 10. Alexander Wang Diego Bag, $825 | 11. 3.1 Phillip Lim Stripe Bucket Bag, $925 | 12. Saint Laurent Bucket Bag, $1990
25% off full priced items? Don’t mind if I do.
On my wish list:
1. This killer knit moto jacket–in white it’s a versatile find to wear now and later.
2. A printed skirt–love this Milly drape skirt. Perfect with a blazer and ankle boots now or dress it down with a cropped knit sweater.
3. Distressed skinny jeans. Joe’s Finn Skinny Ankle Jean is the perfect wash and cropped length for warmer months.
6. This canvas jacket is a perennial staple and totally splurge worthy.
8. A bucket bag–this one is perfection.