Well hello, sale! On my wish list:
1. This shoe–definitely a summer wardrobe workhorse. Also love these.
2. This crop top and skirt combo–in white it’s refined and clean with endless accessorizing options.
3. Obsessed with this two-in-one mini dress for kicking around town.
4. These flat sandals will be a go-to when the mercury eventually rises (hopefully very, very soon–fingers crossed). Also love these slides.
5. This bag is a perennial fave–love it in this white/grey distressed leather with silver hardware. It’s also pretty amazing in yellow. And how awesome is this striped chain strap number… pretty cute, right?
6. Last but not least, an easy transitional dress for this psychitzophrenic weather is kind of a must–this one is a good standby.
What red carpet dreams are made of: diamonds, pearls and Elie Saab style sequins. Lots of them.
Pure Hollywood gorgeousness.
Ladies, the denim god has answered your prayers. Finally, a white jean with an insane fit and the perfect cotton/poly/elastin blend that’s thick enough to abate any dreaded see-through issues. No joke. These are the real deal–and they’re nearly a benjamin less than the usual suspects. A second pair might even be in order…you know, because they’re just that good. Take that J Brand!
Note: Runs true to size to a tad big (I went down a size).
Downsized for day to night versatility, 2014’s It bag is still a strong MVP for spring. Loeffler Randall nailed it with this calf hair version and you can’t go wrong with Elizabeth and James’ Cynnie bag, offered in a host of colors (below). A few other faves:
1. Elizabeth & James Cynnie Mini Bucket Bag in Grey, $445 | 2. Alexander McQueen Studded Bucket Bag, $1985 | 3. See by Chloe Samll Bucket Bag, $395 | 4. Elizabeth and James Cynnie in Pink, $545 | 5. Alexander Wang Diego Bag, $825 | 6. Elizabeth & James Cynnie in Marina, $445 | 7. Loeffler Randall Perforated Industry Bag, $295 | 8. Halston Heritage Mini Bucket Bag, $395 | 9. Loeffler Randall Raffia Bucket Bag, $295 | 10. Alexander Wang Diego Bag, $825 | 11. 3.1 Phillip Lim Stripe Bucket Bag, $925 | 12. Saint Laurent Bucket Bag, $1990
25% off full priced items? Don’t mind if I do.
On my wish list:
1. This killer knit moto jacket–in white it’s a versatile find to wear now and later.
2. A printed skirt–love this Milly drape skirt. Perfect with a blazer and ankle boots now or dress it down with a cropped knit sweater.
3. Distressed skinny jeans. Joe’s Finn Skinny Ankle Jean is the perfect wash and cropped length for warmer months.
4. This punchy mini shift dress–wear now layered under a blazer and accessorize with this clutch.
5. A new work tote–this one and this one fit the bill. Also love this satchel in ultraviolet–a pop of color is always a good idea.
6. This canvas jacket is a perennial staple and totally splurge worthy.
7. Obsessed with this Elizabeth & James top and skirt combo.
8. A bucket bag–this one is perfection.