It’s here… but not for long! Enter code INTHEFAMILY25 for 25% off your entire order. What better reason to stock up on fall staples or get a head start on holiday gifts? A few items on my radar:
- A great cable knit sweater. This wool/cashmere version by 360 Sweater fits the bill.
- Leather pants, of course. These zip leggings by Vince are such a splurge but sooo gorgeous–I tried on this very pair in NYC the other weekend. They were ah-mazing.
- A classic camel coat–mine needs an upgrade. This one by Nanette Lepore adds a dose of cool with leather details.
- A new day bag in a punchy color. Boasting the perfect shade of poppy red, Opening Ceremony’s OC NY Bag just might be the one.
- A leather mini skirt to pair with a cozy knit (ideally the 360 Sweater number above). Love this basic mini by J.W. Anderson.