Ruh-roh, today’s the last day to score 20% off all LR handbags (love this fresh take on the bucket bag) and footwear (like these and these). Do yourself a solid and check out the iridescent styles too–obsessing over the lock clutch, and kind of loving these and these. You’re welcome.
Well hello, sale! On my wish list:
3. Obsessed with this two-in-one mini dress for kicking around town.
5. This bag is a perennial fave–love it in this white/grey distressed leather with silver hardware. It’s also pretty amazing in yellow. And how awesome is this striped chain strap number… pretty cute, right?
6. Last but not least, an easy transitional dress for this psychitzophrenic weather is kind of a must–this one is a good standby.
Madewell Skinny Skinny Jean in Pure White, $115
Ladies, the denim god has answered your prayers. Finally, a white jean with an insane fit and the perfect cotton/poly/elastin blend that’s thick enough to abate any dreaded see-through issues. No joke. These are the real deal–and they’re nearly a benjamin less than the usual suspects. A second pair might even be in order…you know, because they’re just that good. Take that J Brand!
Note: Runs true to size to a tad big (I went down a size).
25% off full priced items? Don’t mind if I do.
On my wish list:
1. This killer knit moto jacket–in white it’s a versatile find to wear now and later.
2. A printed skirt–love this Milly drape skirt. Perfect with a blazer and ankle boots now or dress it down with a cropped knit sweater.
3. Distressed skinny jeans. Joe’s Finn Skinny Ankle Jean is the perfect wash and cropped length for warmer months.
6. This canvas jacket is a perennial staple and totally splurge worthy.
8. A bucket bag–this one is perfection.
1. Tibi Jacquard Top, was $300, now $120 | 2. MSGM Paneled Jacket, was $870, now $348 | 3. Current Elliott Denim Vest, was $270, now $108 | 4. Tibi Jacquard Skirt, was $300, now $120 | 5. YSL Quilted Shoulder Bag, 30% Off | 6. Chloe Wool-Blend Jacket, was $2650, now $795 | 7. Tibi Silk Jumpsuit, was $495, now $99 | 8. URiBE Gold Cuff, was $695, now $208 | 9. Stella McCartney Mini Skirt, was $595, now $297 |10. Milly Silk Jumpsuit, was $434, now $174 | 11. By Malene Birger Lace Bomber, was $545, now $163 | 12. Maje Leather Pencil Skirt, was $510, now $204 |13. Eugenia Kim Felt Hat, was $440, now $220
This. Is. Big. Tons of fabulous fall/winter finds for a song… A few on my list:
3. I’ve been patiently waiting for these calf-hair flats to go on sale–guess it’s time to pull the trigger…
5. This sleek faux pony coat is the perfect topper for a night out… or a little NYE action.
6. For $22, this buffalo plaid sweater coat is an insane steal…
7. Sometimes all you need is a statement cuff. This Kelly Wearstler version with her signature lips design is amazing.
A little something to tide you over until Thanksgiving… You’re welcome.
1. This jumpsuit is a must for the holiday party circuit and a great NYE option.
4. Comfy footwear is always a must–these haircalf slip on sneakers strike that perfect balance between style and comfort.
Stuart Weitzman 5050 Boot (these perennial favorite OTK boots RARELY EVER go on sale) // Leopard Scarf // Rag & Bone Kerr Bootie // Antique Gold Cuff // Plaza Skirt //Gold Braid Collar Necklace // Blazer Coat // Loeffler Randall Quinnie Flat // Black & White Spotted Throw //Steven Lidiaa Ankle Boot, now $71, with code HAPPYFEET // Mixed Resin Medallion Necklace // Foldover Python Clutch