Ruh-roh, today’s the last day to score 20% off all LR handbags (love this fresh take on the bucket bag) and footwear (like these and these). Do yourself a solid and check out the iridescent styles too–obsessing over the lock clutch, and kind of loving these and these. You’re welcome.
Well hello, sale! On my wish list:
3. Obsessed with this two-in-one mini dress for kicking around town.
5. This bag is a perennial fave–love it in this white/grey distressed leather with silver hardware. It’s also pretty amazing in yellow. And how awesome is this striped chain strap number… pretty cute, right?
6. Last but not least, an easy transitional dress for this psychitzophrenic weather is kind of a must–this one is a good standby.
25% off full priced items? Don’t mind if I do.
On my wish list:
1. This killer knit moto jacket–in white it’s a versatile find to wear now and later.
2. A printed skirt–love this Milly drape skirt. Perfect with a blazer and ankle boots now or dress it down with a cropped knit sweater.
3. Distressed skinny jeans. Joe’s Finn Skinny Ankle Jean is the perfect wash and cropped length for warmer months.
6. This canvas jacket is a perennial staple and totally splurge worthy.
8. A bucket bag–this one is perfection.
1. Tibi Jacquard Top, was $300, now $120 | 2. MSGM Paneled Jacket, was $870, now $348 | 3. Current Elliott Denim Vest, was $270, now $108 | 4. Tibi Jacquard Skirt, was $300, now $120 | 5. YSL Quilted Shoulder Bag, 30% Off | 6. Chloe Wool-Blend Jacket, was $2650, now $795 | 7. Tibi Silk Jumpsuit, was $495, now $99 | 8. URiBE Gold Cuff, was $695, now $208 | 9. Stella McCartney Mini Skirt, was $595, now $297 |10. Milly Silk Jumpsuit, was $434, now $174 | 11. By Malene Birger Lace Bomber, was $545, now $163 | 12. Maje Leather Pencil Skirt, was $510, now $204 |13. Eugenia Kim Felt Hat, was $440, now $220
This. Is. Big. Tons of fabulous fall/winter finds for a song… A few on my list:
3. I’ve been patiently waiting for these calf-hair flats to go on sale–guess it’s time to pull the trigger…
5. This sleek faux pony coat is the perfect topper for a night out… or a little NYE action.
6. For $22, this buffalo plaid sweater coat is an insane steal…
7. Sometimes all you need is a statement cuff. This Kelly Wearstler version with her signature lips design is amazing.
A little something to tide you over until Thanksgiving… You’re welcome.
1. This jumpsuit is a must for the holiday party circuit and a great NYE option.
4. Comfy footwear is always a must–these haircalf slip on sneakers strike that perfect balance between style and comfort.
Stuart Weitzman 5050 Boot (these perennial favorite OTK boots RARELY EVER go on sale) // Leopard Scarf // Rag & Bone Kerr Bootie // Antique Gold Cuff // Plaza Skirt //Gold Braid Collar Necklace // Blazer Coat // Loeffler Randall Quinnie Flat // Black & White Spotted Throw //Steven Lidiaa Ankle Boot, now $71, with code HAPPYFEET // Mixed Resin Medallion Necklace // Foldover Python Clutch
It’s on! Score 25% off at Shopbop with code FAMILY25. A few staples and splurges for your shopping perusal:
1. Starting with the splurge, these insane leather pants are a must–a definite splurge but totally worthy. If leather isn’t your thing, these vegan leggings from Blank Denim are pretty awesome, I have last year’s version and swear by them.
3. A good handbag is definitely something to splurge on–I’m a huge fan of Sophie Hulme and a big believer in the all purpose day to night black bag. This one is perfection. Also love this Loeffler Randall cross body bag. IllBeCa’s Murray Cross Body Bag is another fabulous option and slightly more budget friendly as is RM’s Bowery bag. Also love the Murray bag in polka dot calf hair.
6. Obsessed with this chevron stripe cardigan–a perfect fall to winter staple that would be super cute with dresses, leggings and skirts.
New markdowns for fall?? Yes, please. A few finds on my list:
1. Fall means sweater weather–this cotton blend knit and this raglan cashmere thermal are the perfect counterpart to everything from skirts to leather pants. Also love this one and this one–a steal at $63.
3. Obsessing over this part bootie, part sandal from Loeffler Randall.
4. A good vegan leather moto jacket for…$73? Check.
5. Day to night dresses (read: work friendly) are always a necessity–love this one.
6. Speaking of work, this versatile day tote is a fabulous option and 40% off…