Ruh-roh, today’s the last day to score 20% off all LR handbags (love this fresh take on the bucket bag) and footwear (like these and these). Do yourself a solid and check out the iridescent styles too–obsessing over the lock clutch, and kind of loving these and these. You’re welcome.
Stuart Weitzman 5050 Boot (these perennial favorite OTK boots RARELY EVER go on sale) // Leopard Scarf // Rag & Bone Kerr Bootie // Antique Gold Cuff // Plaza Skirt //Gold Braid Collar Necklace // Blazer Coat // Loeffler Randall Quinnie Flat // Black & White Spotted Throw //Steven Lidiaa Ankle Boot, now $71, with code HAPPYFEET // Mixed Resin Medallion Necklace // Foldover Python Clutch
New markdowns for fall?? Yes, please. A few finds on my list:
1. Fall means sweater weather–this cotton blend knit and this raglan cashmere thermal are the perfect counterpart to everything from skirts to leather pants. Also love this one and this one–a steal at $63.
3. Obsessing over this part bootie, part sandal from Loeffler Randall.
4. A good vegan leather moto jacket for…$73? Check.
5. Day to night dresses (read: work friendly) are always a necessity–love this one.
6. Speaking of work, this versatile day tote is a fabulous option and 40% off…
Yes, this is happening. SUNO, known for its iconic prints and sophisticated, contemporary designs (but not so easy on the wallet), has marked down all Spring and Resort 2014 Collections to…drum roll, please…70% off! This is truly one sale not to pass up! A few fabulous items worth snagging:
From left to right: Embroidered Maxi Skirt, was $650, now $195 // Deep V Romper, was $650, now $195 // 3/4 Sleeve Cut-Out Dress, was $650, now $195 // Zebra Print Halter Mini Dress, was $750, now $225
*Images courtesy of SUNO
The lovely Kendra Thornton of Thornton PR recently reached out seeking some fashion assistance for an upcoming trip to Miami with her husband (they’re staying at The Biltmore Estate Miami–I have to say I’m pretty darn envious)! Tasked with two day and night looks under $200, finding versatile pieces that could do double duty, i.e. shoes, basics and accessories, was a must. Also a must: taking advantage of all the fabulous summer sales because there are a TON of killer deals!!
Look One: Shopping in Coral Gables
Look #1: Dotted Racerback Dress, $94.50 // Callie Metallic Sandal, $69 ($98 + 30% off with code HISUMMER) // Cat Eye Sunnies, $32 // Gold Cuff, $45 ($65 + 30% off with code HISUMMER) // Stripe Beach Tote, $59 *(also love this neon ribbon panama hat–would look super cute)
Look Two: Cocktails at The Delano
Look #2: Mango Textured Crop Top, $49 (sale) // Zara Loose Fit Trousers in Tangerine, $39.99 (sale) // Zebra Print Sandals, $85 // Geo Beaded Clutch, $68 // Hammered Gold Bib Necklace, $33 (sale) // Gold Cuff, $45 ($65 + 30% off with code HISUMMER)
Look Three: Brunch at Nikki Beach
Look #3: Palm Romper, $96 //J.Crew Callie Metallic Sandal, $69 ($98 + 30% off with code HISUMMER) // Cat Eye Sunnies, $32 // Gold Cuff, $45 ($65 + 30% off with code HISUMMER) // Stripe Beach Tote, $59
Look Four: Dinner Al Fresco
Left to Right: Leandra Medine of TMR & Model Ieva Laguna
Classic, comfy and cool, nothing says summer like an easy breezy shirtdress. In white, this closet staple is like a blank slate creating limitless accessorizing options. Case in point: Leandra Medine elevates her laid back look with a fabulous bold collar necklace while model Ieva Laguna’s black accessories lend a cool downtown vibe.
Get the Look:
1. Addison Sleeveless Paneled Shirtdress // 2. Alexander Wang Pleated Shirtdress (*sale)// 3. Rebecca Taylor Cap Sleeve Shirtdress // 4. 10 Crosby Derek Lam Shirtdress with Ruffle // 5. T by Alexander Wang Poplin Shirtdress // 6. MSGM Shirtdress (*sale)
1. DV Dolce Vita Lace Up Wedges, $98 // 2. H&M Embellished Flats, $34 // 3. Seychelles Faux Snake Gladiator, $80 // 4. Soludos Classic Espadrille, $54 // 5. Sol Sana Asha Sandal, $89 // 6. Madewell Thea Sandal, $98 // 7. Sol Sana Camilla Sandal, $89 // 8. Authentic Vans in Camo Floral, $65 // 9. J.Crew Callie Metallic Sandals, $98 // 10. Modern Citizen Alexia Strap Sandals, $89 // 11. J.Crew Malta Metallic Slides, $78