Ladies, the denim god has answered your prayers. Finally, a white jean with an insane fit and the perfect cotton/poly/elastin blend that’s thick enough to abate any dreaded see-through issues. No joke. These are the real deal–and they’re nearly a benjamin less than the usual suspects. A second pair might even be in order…you know, because they’re just that good. Take that J Brand!
Note: Runs true to size to a tad big (I went down a size).
Found. The search for the perfect moto jacket is officially over. With neutral black hardware and a tailored fit, this baby is sure to be a wardrobe workhorse. You’re welcome.
P.S.: Madewell is offering 20% off orders over $100, and 30% off orders over $200 through September 22nd.
We all love a good sale and deals like this don’t come around often. Club Monaco, a go-to for everything from work to play, is offering an extra 40% off hundreds of swoon-worthy sale finds! With summer still in full swing, the timing couldn’t be better to snag a few closet staples, like these easy, knit dresses:
1. Salma Cotton Open Back Dress // 2. Striped Knit Dress // 3. Cut-Out Sweater Dress // 4. Selima Sweater Dress
Enter code WEEKEND at checkout for extra 40% off.
Yes, this is happening. SUNO, known for its iconic prints and sophisticated, contemporary designs (but not so easy on the wallet), has marked down all Spring and Resort 2014 Collections to…drum roll, please…70% off! This is truly one sale not to pass up! A few fabulous items worth snagging:
From left to right: Red Pleated Mini Skirt, was $475, now $142 // Side Cut-Out Dress, was $895, now $268 // Zebra Mini Skirt, was $465, now $139 // Chain Print Trouser, was $595, now $178
From left to right: Embroidered Maxi Skirt, was $650, now $195 // Deep V Romper, was $650, now $195 // 3/4 Sleeve Cut-Out Dress, was $650, now $195 // Zebra Print Halter Mini Dress, was $750, now $225
*Images courtesy of SUNO
I hate to repeat post about Club Monaco’s sale but it’s a good one–especially if you’re in need of a last minute party dress! The fast fashion label’s winter sale is chock full of stunners, plus all markdowns are an extra 30% off until December 18th–just enter code HAPPY30 at checkout! *Prices noted below are before adding extra 30% off.
Perfect for anything from a holiday soiree to a winter wedding, I’m obsessed with these drop waist numbers! Micki Jacquard Dress, Now $169 | Marcella Drop Waist Dress, Now $129 (Bubblegum and Navy)
Work friendly and party ready–yes, please! Jillian Print Dress, Now $169 | Regan Textured Dress, Now $139 | Jami Printed Drop Waist Dress, Now $139 Fallon Metallic Shift Dress, Now $119 | Haley Striped Knit Dress, Now $119.
1. Zara Ankle Wrap Heel, $59 // 2. Pastel Twist Gem Strand Necklace, $42 // Gold Spiral Crystal Collar, $34 // 3. Eskeyal iPhone Case, $39 // 4. Leather Zip Detail Gloves, $59.90 // 5. C-Thru Cuff, $35 // 6. Silver Pencil Skirt, $76 // 7. Kate Spade Saturday Gold Foil Trapeze Top, $50 //8. Rana Pillow, $83 // 9. BB Dakota Stunner Dress, $99 // 10. Lauren Hope Clara Earrings, $68
This cold spell (which seems way too early, btw) has jump started my search for the perfect fall/winter coat. Something with day to night versatility–but not boring–and a great shape and weight that can carry you from fall to spring. Three categories that fit the bill: 1. White–it’s not only perennially chic but will go with everything and is the perfect alternative to black; 2. Printed–whether a small geo print or a bold leopard or graphic design, a printed topper will certainly lend interest to any ensemble; and 3. Color–another way to add interest and brighten a tired winter uniform.
1. J.Crew Contrast Collar Coat (here) / 2. Club Monaco Raquel Coat (here) / 3. Printed Tweed Gusset Coat (here) / 4. By Malene Birger Cheetah Coat (here and here) / 5. Double Cloth Sabrina Coat (here) / 6. Gusset Coat in Rose (here)
P.S.: Fall sales are continuing through this weekend. A few not to miss:
- 25% off everything at West Elm with code SAVEMORE
- 20% off everything Friday thru Saturday at Furbish with code FALLFLASH–score some new throw pillows like this gem (here) or my fave spotted wallpaper (here)
- 25% off entire purchase until Oct. 30th at J.Crew with code SHOPNOW
Because you can never have too many RM minis… Check out the sale for other great finds like these flats and this ridiculous tweed jacket. Sale ends Monday!
Top: Mini Diamond Quilt Affair, $137, Sea Glass, White & Yellow / Middle: Mini MAC, $137, White, Navy ($158) & Sea Glass / Bottom: Mini 5-Zip, $137, Yellow, Rose Gold & White
The fabric and cut of this Suno dress is ah-mazing–love the brocade print. And… it’s now 50% off. Need a last minute dress for a summer wedding–this will fit the bill!
Suno High Neck Dress in Acid Rose.
Last I checked multiple sizes were still available but stock is low…
Images via Refinery29