Ruh-roh, today’s the last day to score 20% off all LR handbags (love this fresh take on the bucket bag) and footwear (like these and these). Do yourself a solid and check out the iridescent styles too–obsessing over the lock clutch, and kind of loving these and these. You’re welcome.
Downsized for day to night versatility, 2014’s It bag is still a strong MVP for spring. Loeffler Randall nailed it with this calf hair version and you can’t go wrong with Elizabeth and James’ Cynnie bag, offered in a host of colors (below). A few other faves:
1. Elizabeth & James Cynnie Mini Bucket Bag in Grey, $445 | 2. Alexander McQueen Studded Bucket Bag, $1985 | 3. See by Chloe Samll Bucket Bag, $395 | 4. Elizabeth and James Cynnie in Pink, $545 | 5. Alexander Wang Diego Bag, $825 | 6. Elizabeth & James Cynnie in Marina, $445 | 7. Loeffler Randall Perforated Industry Bag, $295 | 8. Halston Heritage Mini Bucket Bag, $395 | 9. Loeffler Randall Raffia Bucket Bag, $295 | 10. Alexander Wang Diego Bag, $825 | 11. 3.1 Phillip Lim Stripe Bucket Bag, $925 | 12. Saint Laurent Bucket Bag, $1990
25% off full priced items? Don’t mind if I do.
On my wish list:
1. This killer knit moto jacket–in white it’s a versatile find to wear now and later.
2. A printed skirt–love this Milly drape skirt. Perfect with a blazer and ankle boots now or dress it down with a cropped knit sweater.
3. Distressed skinny jeans. Joe’s Finn Skinny Ankle Jean is the perfect wash and cropped length for warmer months.
6. This canvas jacket is a perennial staple and totally splurge worthy.
8. A bucket bag–this one is perfection.
Stuart Weitzman 5050 Boot (these perennial favorite OTK boots RARELY EVER go on sale) // Leopard Scarf // Rag & Bone Kerr Bootie // Antique Gold Cuff // Plaza Skirt //Gold Braid Collar Necklace // Blazer Coat // Loeffler Randall Quinnie Flat // Black & White Spotted Throw //Steven Lidiaa Ankle Boot, now $71, with code HAPPYFEET // Mixed Resin Medallion Necklace // Foldover Python Clutch
Loeffler Randall Alix Boot, Was $350, Now $157
There are a few things I take very seriously–one of them being a Loeffler Randall sale! A tried and true go-to for quality, style and comfort, this part bootie-part sandal from the Spring/Summer 2014 collection is no exception! Style aside, the 2 3/4″ heel is a godsend–you will be shocked how comfortable they are. In short, these are quite possibly the perfect day-to-night sandals.
Pair the understated elegance of Loeffler Randall with Tucker‘s statement prints and you have one mean collaboration! A perennial favorite for fabulous footwear, LR recently partnered with Gaby Basora of Tucker to launch a seven piece collection of shoes and handbags. And it couldn’t come any sooner–these floral and graphic prints are oozing spring!
Stunning!! Suffice it to say, I’m a little obsessed–especially with the graphic print, it will go with everything!