25% off full priced items? Don’t mind if I do.
On my wish list:
1. This killer knit moto jacket–in white it’s a versatile find to wear now and later.
2. A printed skirt–love this Milly drape skirt. Perfect with a blazer and ankle boots now or dress it down with a cropped knit sweater.
3. Distressed skinny jeans. Joe’s Finn Skinny Ankle Jean is the perfect wash and cropped length for warmer months.
4. This punchy mini shift dress–wear now layered under a blazer and accessorize with this clutch.
5. A new work tote–this one and this one fit the bill. Also love this satchel in ultraviolet–a pop of color is always a good idea.
6. This canvas jacket is a perennial staple and totally splurge worthy.
7. Obsessed with this Elizabeth & James top and skirt combo.
8. A bucket bag–this one is perfection.
This. Is. Big. Tons of fabulous fall/winter finds for a song… A few on my list:
1. Leather pants for an extra 50% off sale… yes, please. Also love these.
2. A versatile mid-weight jacket is always a must. Love this, this and this.
3. I’ve been patiently waiting for these calf-hair flats to go on sale–guess it’s time to pull the trigger…
4. Always in need of an extra pair of skinny bleans… these, these and these fit the bill.
5. This sleek faux pony coat is the perfect topper for a night out… or a little NYE action.
6. For $22, this buffalo plaid sweater coat is an insane steal…
7. Sometimes all you need is a statement cuff. This Kelly Wearstler version with her signature lips design is amazing.