25% off full priced items? Don’t mind if I do.
On my wish list:
1. This killer knit moto jacket–in white it’s a versatile find to wear now and later.
2. A printed skirt–love this Milly drape skirt. Perfect with a blazer and ankle boots now or dress it down with a cropped knit sweater.
3. Distressed skinny jeans. Joe’s Finn Skinny Ankle Jean is the perfect wash and cropped length for warmer months.
4. This punchy mini shift dress–wear now layered under a blazer and accessorize with this clutch.
5. A new work tote–this one and this one fit the bill. Also love this satchel in ultraviolet–a pop of color is always a good idea.
6. This canvas jacket is a perennial staple and totally splurge worthy.
7. Obsessed with this Elizabeth & James top and skirt combo.
8. A bucket bag–this one is perfection.
Rebecca Minkoff’s Skylar Mini Cross Body Bag is now on sale for $148 (from $225)! No more excuses… this cross body companion is the perfect summer carryall, really.
Available in Green (my personal favorite), Natural, and Purple.
*Images via Sincerely Jules & Happily Grey
Refinery 29 is offering a sweet deal on its shopping site Reserve: $85 gets you $170 off and $185 gets $370 off your purchase at Rebecca Minkoff. The offer ends Wednesday. If you haven’t splurged on a Rebecca Minkoff MAC yet, I would highly recommend it. Here are a few of my faves.
The three zip clutch and the mini MAC.
Resort 2012. The Becky Jacket on the far left has been wildly popular.
The stud Hobo and the Straw Affair.
The Quilted Affair.
The Allie in hot pink/coral.
Spring 2012 RTW.
The Linda Tiger Print Dress and MAC.
The Flirty and the MAC.
What’s your favorite RM style?
Known for her showstopping ensembles, Carolina Engman is undoubtedly one of my favorite international style bloggers. The Swedish blogger, model and stylist started Fashion Squad in 2006 and has been featured in magazines and captured on the lenses of street style photographers ever since. Here’s a roundup of some of my fave looks.
A pop of color is the signature to her lovely pairings as are statement shoes and bags. Incorporating color through accessories is an easy way to punch up basic staples. I really love a good yellow clutch, for a similar one to Carolina’s this ostrich envelope clutch fits the bill. Rebecca Minkoff’s cheetah drawstring bag is comparable to the MAC shown above. As for those gorgeous orange palazzo pants, I think they’re Jill Sander from a previous season but you can find similar options from Alice & Olivia in Green and Poppy.
Pics: Fashion Squad