25% off full priced items? Don’t mind if I do.
On my wish list:
1. This killer knit moto jacket–in white it’s a versatile find to wear now and later.
2. A printed skirt–love this Milly drape skirt. Perfect with a blazer and ankle boots now or dress it down with a cropped knit sweater.
3. Distressed skinny jeans. Joe’s Finn Skinny Ankle Jean is the perfect wash and cropped length for warmer months.
4. This punchy mini shift dress–wear now layered under a blazer and accessorize with this clutch.
5. A new work tote–this one and this one fit the bill. Also love this satchel in ultraviolet–a pop of color is always a good idea.
6. This canvas jacket is a perennial staple and totally splurge worthy.
7. Obsessed with this Elizabeth & James top and skirt combo.
8. A bucket bag–this one is perfection.
1. Tibi Jacquard Top, was $300, now $120 | 2. MSGM Paneled Jacket, was $870, now $348 | 3. Current Elliott Denim Vest, was $270, now $108 | 4. Tibi Jacquard Skirt, was $300, now $120 | 5. YSL Quilted Shoulder Bag, 30% Off | 6. Chloe Wool-Blend Jacket, was $2650, now $795 | 7. Tibi Silk Jumpsuit, was $495, now $99 | 8. URiBE Gold Cuff, was $695, now $208 | 9. Stella McCartney Mini Skirt, was $595, now $297 |10. Milly Silk Jumpsuit, was $434, now $174 | 11. By Malene Birger Lace Bomber, was $545, now $163 | 12. Maje Leather Pencil Skirt, was $510, now $204 |13. Eugenia Kim Felt Hat, was $440, now $220
It’s on! Score 25% off at Shopbop with code FAMILY25. A few staples and splurges for your shopping perusal:
1. Starting with the splurge, these insane leather pants are a must–a definite splurge but totally worthy. If leather isn’t your thing, these vegan leggings from Blank Denim are pretty awesome, I have last year’s version and swear by them.
2. Equipment shirts are a year round staple–time to stock up at 25% off. This one has a slimmer fit and is one of my faves. Also love this one.
3. A good handbag is definitely something to splurge on–I’m a huge fan of Sophie Hulme and a big believer in the all purpose day to night black bag. This one is perfection. Also love this Loeffler Randall cross body bag. IllBeCa’s Murray Cross Body Bag is another fabulous option and slightly more budget friendly as is RM’s Bowery bag. Also love the Murray bag in polka dot calf hair.
4. Ankle boots are a season staple for sure. These, these and these are perfect day to night options. Also can’t go wrong with these.
5. A good leather jacket, i.e. tailored to perfection, is a must and worth the splurge. This vince scuba jacket is a perennial favorite for good reason. Also love this one.
6. Obsessed with this chevron stripe cardigan–a perfect fall to winter staple that would be super cute with dresses, leggings and skirts.
7. The pastel coat is everything this year. Love this one, this one and this one. Also obsessed with this Carven coat–a major splurge but so gorgeous.
An extra 25% off sale items?? Yes, please.
On my list: some fabulous dresses. With the right accessories (thinking ankle boots and moto jackets), these babies will flawlessly transition into fall. This one’s a no-brainer!
Call Me Dress in Stripe, Was $120, Now $45 // Flare Dress, Was $180, Now $67.50 // Seamed Dress, Was $165, Now $62 // Three Tone Tank Dress, Was $95, Now $35
Was $110, Now $45-$50 (with extra 40% off)
A good slide that’s both comfortable and a wardrobe chameleon is not an easy find. These babies (forwarded to me by my always fashionable and lovely friend, Frances–thank you, darling) definitely fit the bill. And the price can’t be beat. Now the only decision is which color… At this price, I say both!
Discount is valid until Sept. 4, 2014.
We all love a good sale and deals like this don’t come around often. Club Monaco, a go-to for everything from work to play, is offering an extra 40% off hundreds of swoon-worthy sale finds! With summer still in full swing, the timing couldn’t be better to snag a few closet staples, like these easy, knit dresses:
1. Salma Cotton Open Back Dress // 2. Striped Knit Dress // 3. Cut-Out Sweater Dress // 4. Selima Sweater Dress
Enter code WEEKEND at checkout for extra 40% off.
This. Is. Big. Score an extra 25% off an insane collection of sale items at Shopbop’s two-day event (ending today)! A few items on my list:
- Because you can never have too many sandals, these simple and sophisticated Tibi flats are a no brainer as are these stacked heel ankle cuff sandals.
- If you didn’t splurge on swimwear this summer, now is the time. Love this bandeau (bottoms here) and this floral two piece is super cute. For a good basic, this one fits the bill.
- Dresses are always a good idea. This sheath is a great staple as is this sleeveless dress and this racerback number.
- A LWD is also a must. Love this flirty Carven day dress and this flared eyelet shirtdress. Also love this one.
- A striped skirt is another great staple. This Rodarte mini is super versatile. Also love this flounced, pleated skirt by Thakoon.