It’s on! Score 25% off at Shopbop with code FAMILY25. A few staples and splurges for your shopping perusal:
1. Starting with the splurge, these insane leather pants are a must–a definite splurge but totally worthy. If leather isn’t your thing, these vegan leggings from Blank Denim are pretty awesome, I have last year’s version and swear by them.
2. Equipment shirts are a year round staple–time to stock up at 25% off. This one has a slimmer fit and is one of my faves. Also love this one.
3. A good handbag is definitely something to splurge on–I’m a huge fan of Sophie Hulme and a big believer in the all purpose day to night black bag. This one is perfection. Also love this Loeffler Randall cross body bag. IllBeCa’s Murray Cross Body Bag is another fabulous option and slightly more budget friendly as is RM’s Bowery bag. Also love the Murray bag in polka dot calf hair.
4. Ankle boots are a season staple for sure. These, these and these are perfect day to night options. Also can’t go wrong with these.
5. A good leather jacket, i.e. tailored to perfection, is a must and worth the splurge. This vince scuba jacket is a perennial favorite for good reason. Also love this one.
6. Obsessed with this chevron stripe cardigan–a perfect fall to winter staple that would be super cute with dresses, leggings and skirts.
7. The pastel coat is everything this year. Love this one, this one and this one. Also obsessed with this Carven coat–a major splurge but so gorgeous.
This is a good one–ShopBop is offering 25% off sitewide until Thursday!
On my radar:
- Sandals are always a must–this pair is a good basic (also loving these).
- I have a thing for espadrille flats–these and these are adorable.
- A printed crop top and skirt duo is a must–love this wrap top and matching midi skirt by Tibi
- Another must is a good jumpsuit. This one by O’2nd is amazing, as is this Rachel Zoe number.
- This chambray sundress has farmer’s market written all over it–a definite weekend go-to.
Enter code INTHEFAMILY14 at checkout. Sale ends Thursday, April 17th.
It’s here… but not for long! Enter code INTHEFAMILY25 for 25% off your entire order. What better reason to stock up on fall staples or get a head start on holiday gifts? A few items on my radar:
- A great cable knit sweater. This wool/cashmere version by 360 Sweater fits the bill.
- Leather pants, of course. These zip leggings by Vince are such a splurge but sooo gorgeous–I tried on this very pair in NYC the other weekend. They were ah-mazing.
- A classic camel coat–mine needs an upgrade. This one by Nanette Lepore adds a dose of cool with leather details.
- A new day bag in a punchy color. Boasting the perfect shade of poppy red, Opening Ceremony’s OC NY Bag just might be the one.
- A leather mini skirt to pair with a cozy knit (ideally the 360 Sweater number above). Love this basic mini by J.W. Anderson.