Was $110, Now $45-$50 (with extra 40% off)
A good slide that’s both comfortable and a wardrobe chameleon is not an easy find. These babies (forwarded to me by my always fashionable and lovely friend, Frances–thank you, darling) definitely fit the bill. And the price can’t be beat. Now the only decision is which color… At this price, I say both!
Discount is valid until Sept. 4, 2014.
I’ve fallen hard for Koret New York‘s Spring 2014 collection–the clean lines, bright color and supple leather is sophisticated and, for lack of a better word, chic. Also loving the lack of hardware, it lends sort of a Celine quality but without the price tag… In short, these babies have major “it” bag potential. I’m a fan.
Ori Tote, Embossed Croc // Ori Tote, Black // Ori Clutch, Pink // Ori Clutch, White
Ori Satchel, Tangerine // Ori Satchel, Multi // Ori Clutch, Latte // Ori Clutch, Yellow
Ori Tote, Yellow // Ori Tote, Multi // Ori Clutch, Multi // Ori Clutch, Lime
Be sure to check out Shopbop’s selection (here)–several of these lookers are on sale. Just sayin!
*Images courtesy of Koret New York.
We all love a good sale and deals like this don’t come around often. Club Monaco, a go-to for everything from work to play, is offering an extra 40% off hundreds of swoon-worthy sale finds! With summer still in full swing, the timing couldn’t be better to snag a few closet staples, like these easy, knit dresses:
1. Salma Cotton Open Back Dress // 2. Striped Knit Dress // 3. Cut-Out Sweater Dress // 4. Selima Sweater Dress
Enter code WEEKEND at checkout for extra 40% off.
This. Is. Big. Score an extra 25% off an insane collection of sale items at Shopbop’s two-day event (ending today)! A few items on my list:
- Because you can never have too many sandals, these simple and sophisticated Tibi flats are a no brainer as are these stacked heel ankle cuff sandals.
- If you didn’t splurge on swimwear this summer, now is the time. Love this bandeau (bottoms here) and this floral two piece is super cute. For a good basic, this one fits the bill.
- Dresses are always a good idea. This sheath is a great staple as is this sleeveless dress and this racerback number.
- A LWD is also a must. Love this flirty Carven day dress and this flared eyelet shirtdress. Also love this one.
- A striped skirt is another great staple. This Rodarte mini is super versatile. Also love this flounced, pleated skirt by Thakoon.
Yes, this is happening. SUNO, known for its iconic prints and sophisticated, contemporary designs (but not so easy on the wallet), has marked down all Spring and Resort 2014 Collections to…drum roll, please…70% off! This is truly one sale not to pass up! A few fabulous items worth snagging:
From left to right: Red Pleated Mini Skirt, was $475, now $142 // Side Cut-Out Dress, was $895, now $268 // Zebra Mini Skirt, was $465, now $139 // Chain Print Trouser, was $595, now $178
From left to right: Embroidered Maxi Skirt, was $650, now $195 // Deep V Romper, was $650, now $195 // 3/4 Sleeve Cut-Out Dress, was $650, now $195 // Zebra Print Halter Mini Dress, was $750, now $225
*Images courtesy of SUNO