It’s on! Score 25% off at Shopbop with code FAMILY25. A few staples and splurges for your shopping perusal:
1. Starting with the splurge, these insane leather pants are a must–a definite splurge but totally worthy. If leather isn’t your thing, these vegan leggings from Blank Denim are pretty awesome, I have last year’s version and swear by them.
2. Equipment shirts are a year round staple–time to stock up at 25% off. This one has a slimmer fit and is one of my faves. Also love this one.
3. A good handbag is definitely something to splurge on–I’m a huge fan of Sophie Hulme and a big believer in the all purpose day to night black bag. This one is perfection. Also love this Loeffler Randall cross body bag. IllBeCa’s Murray Cross Body Bag is another fabulous option and slightly more budget friendly as is RM’s Bowery bag. Also love the Murray bag in polka dot calf hair.
4. Ankle boots are a season staple for sure. These, these and these are perfect day to night options. Also can’t go wrong with these.
5. A good leather jacket, i.e. tailored to perfection, is a must and worth the splurge. This vince scuba jacket is a perennial favorite for good reason. Also love this one.
6. Obsessed with this chevron stripe cardigan–a perfect fall to winter staple that would be super cute with dresses, leggings and skirts.
7. The pastel coat is everything this year. Love this one, this one and this one. Also obsessed with this Carven coat–a major splurge but so gorgeous.
This one’s a no brainer. I actually scored the Sam Edelman version on sale–they’re insanely comfortable and virtually identical to the Aquazzuras. Love them!
New markdowns for fall?? Yes, please. A few finds on my list:
1. Fall means sweater weather–this cotton blend knit and this raglan cashmere thermal are the perfect counterpart to everything from skirts to leather pants. Also love this one and this one–a steal at $63.
2. This haircalf pencil skirt needs no explanation. Simply AMAZING. Might be cute with this woven bomber jacket.
3. Obsessing over this part bootie, part sandal from Loeffler Randall.
4. A good vegan leather moto jacket for…$73? Check.
5. Day to night dresses (read: work friendly) are always a necessity–love this one.
6. Speaking of work, this versatile day tote is a fabulous option and 40% off…
7. I live and die by skirts. This one is a steal. Also love this not so basic mini.
8. This leather crop tank is adorable, would be gorgeous with this or this. Although not on sale, I’d add a clutch in a punchy color and, of course, amazing heels.
9. It never hurts to stock up on past season must haves–this Clover Canyon dress will be perfect for next spring (also love this one).
Found. The search for the perfect moto jacket is officially over. With neutral black hardware and a tailored fit, this baby is sure to be a wardrobe workhorse. You’re welcome.
P.S.: Madewell is offering 20% off orders over $100, and 30% off orders over $200 through September 22nd.
Bam. Your new fall uniform. Was there ever a more perfect pairing…??
GET THE LOOK:
Madewell Meridian Midi Skirt, $138 // Crop Sweater, $89 (also love this one from H&M–a steal at $17)// Vince Brigham Booties, $495 (also love these these and these) // Lizzie Fortunato Midnight Cruiser Clutch, $495 // Prism Moscow Sunglasses, $408