New markdowns for fall?? Yes, please. A few finds on my list:
1. Fall means sweater weather–this cotton blend knit and this raglan cashmere thermal are the perfect counterpart to everything from skirts to leather pants. Also love this one and this one–a steal at $63.
2. This haircalf pencil skirt needs no explanation. Simply AMAZING. Might be cute with this woven bomber jacket.
3. Obsessing over this part bootie, part sandal from Loeffler Randall.
4. A good vegan leather moto jacket for…$73? Check.
5. Day to night dresses (read: work friendly) are always a necessity–love this one.
6. Speaking of work, this versatile day tote is a fabulous option and 40% off…
7. I live and die by skirts. This one is a steal. Also love this not so basic mini.
8. This leather crop tank is adorable, would be gorgeous with this or this. Although not on sale, I’d add a clutch in a punchy color and, of course, amazing heels.
9. It never hurts to stock up on past season must haves–this Clover Canyon dress will be perfect for next spring (also love this one).
Found. The search for the perfect moto jacket is officially over. With neutral black hardware and a tailored fit, this baby is sure to be a wardrobe workhorse. You’re welcome.
P.S.: Madewell is offering 20% off orders over $100, and 30% off orders over $200 through September 22nd.
Bam. Your new fall uniform. Was there ever a more perfect pairing…??
GET THE LOOK:
Madewell Meridian Midi Skirt, $138 // Crop Sweater, $89 (also love this one from H&M–a steal at $17)// Vince Brigham Booties, $495 (also love these these and these) // Lizzie Fortunato Midnight Cruiser Clutch, $495 // Prism Moscow Sunglasses, $408
An extra 25% off sale items?? Yes, please.
On my list: some fabulous dresses. With the right accessories (thinking ankle boots and moto jackets), these babies will flawlessly transition into fall. This one’s a no-brainer!
Call Me Dress in Stripe, Was $120, Now $45 // Flare Dress, Was $180, Now $67.50 // Seamed Dress, Was $165, Now $62 // Three Tone Tank Dress, Was $95, Now $35