This. Is. Big. Tons of fabulous fall/winter finds for a song… A few on my list:
1. Leather pants for an extra 50% off sale… yes, please. Also love these.
2. A versatile mid-weight jacket is always a must. Love this, this and this.
3. I’ve been patiently waiting for these calf-hair flats to go on sale–guess it’s time to pull the trigger…
4. Always in need of an extra pair of skinny bleans… these, these and these fit the bill.
5. This sleek faux pony coat is the perfect topper for a night out… or a little NYE action.
6. For $22, this buffalo plaid sweater coat is an insane steal…
7. Sometimes all you need is a statement cuff. This Kelly Wearstler version with her signature lips design is amazing.
I’ve been obsessed with Rag & Bone’s Newbury booties forever–the styling is amazing and the sturdy heel makes them surprisingly easy to walk in despite the height, a crucial deciding factor for any shoe purchase. However, the $495 price tag isn’t easy to swallow no matter how cute they are. But just the other day, I stumbled across these look-a-likes by Vince Camuto for less than (gulp) one-third the cost.
Available at Nordstrom for $158! Compare to Rag & Bone’s version:
While I haven’t tried them on (yet), they certainly give you the style of the Newbury at a fraction of the cost. How cute would they look paired with ankle length skinnies and a blazer like Rosie Huntington Whitley below?
Or with leather leggings, shorts, skirts or a dress and trench like model Jaquelyn Jablonski (love that PS1 bag too).
Oh the possibilities….
Hanneli Mustaparta always looks freaking amazing. Here, she elevates a basic shorts-top combo with lace, a bright pop of color, and her Rag & Bone Newbury boots— my absolute favorite. If you don’t want to splurge on the Rag & Bone version, Dolce Vita makes a similar option, which is now on sale here.
It arrived in the mail the other day, a crisp envelope securing my entrance to Charleston’s fashion event of the year. It’s not often that a big name like Rag & Bone makes an appearance in little ole Charleston, but leave it to Hampton Clothing’s Stacey Smallwood to once again bring recognition to Charleston’s emerging fashion scene, organizing a runway show AND personal shopping with Marcus and David at Westbrook Brewery this Friday!
I’m pumped!! Now I just have to figure out what to wear…
These bright blazers are pretty great. So cute with shorts and dresses…
Then again, I’m really loving R&B’s bright skinny jeans. As shot by Vanessa Jackman during NYFW, Rag & Bone West Coast Account Executive Justine Couvillion showcases some serious Rag & Bone style. Here, she’s wearing my absolute favorite Newbury Bootie in taupe paired with the skinny jeans in Bluebird.
Also liking this look shot by Vanessa Jackman before the Rag & Bone show in February. Here, Justine is wearing the Racine Printed Wide Leg Pant, which is available in solid yellow and bluebird as well. If you love the geo print, you’ll be pleased to know it comes in a super cute pair of shorts and a darling little shift dress too.
Have you bought your ticket yet?