Well hello, sale! On my wish list:
1. This shoe–definitely a summer wardrobe workhorse. Also love these.
2. This crop top and skirt combo–in white it’s refined and clean with endless accessorizing options.
3. Obsessed with this two-in-one mini dress for kicking around town.
4. These flat sandals will be a go-to when the mercury eventually rises (hopefully very, very soon–fingers crossed). Also love these slides.
5. This bag is a perennial fave–love it in this white/grey distressed leather with silver hardware. It’s also pretty amazing in yellow. And how awesome is this striped chain strap number… pretty cute, right?
6. Last but not least, an easy transitional dress for this psychitzophrenic weather is kind of a must–this one is a good standby.
It’s on! Score 25% off at Shopbop with code FAMILY25. A few staples and splurges for your shopping perusal:
1. Starting with the splurge, these insane leather pants are a must–a definite splurge but totally worthy. If leather isn’t your thing, these vegan leggings from Blank Denim are pretty awesome, I have last year’s version and swear by them.
2. Equipment shirts are a year round staple–time to stock up at 25% off. This one has a slimmer fit and is one of my faves. Also love this one.
3. A good handbag is definitely something to splurge on–I’m a huge fan of Sophie Hulme and a big believer in the all purpose day to night black bag. This one is perfection. Also love this Loeffler Randall cross body bag. IllBeCa’s Murray Cross Body Bag is another fabulous option and slightly more budget friendly as is RM’s Bowery bag. Also love the Murray bag in polka dot calf hair.
4. Ankle boots are a season staple for sure. These, these and these are perfect day to night options. Also can’t go wrong with these.
5. A good leather jacket, i.e. tailored to perfection, is a must and worth the splurge. This vince scuba jacket is a perennial favorite for good reason. Also love this one.
6. Obsessed with this chevron stripe cardigan–a perfect fall to winter staple that would be super cute with dresses, leggings and skirts.
7. The pastel coat is everything this year. Love this one, this one and this one. Also obsessed with this Carven coat–a major splurge but so gorgeous.
This. Is. Big. Score an extra 25% off an insane collection of sale items at Shopbop’s two-day event (ending today)! A few items on my list:
- Because you can never have too many sandals, these simple and sophisticated Tibi flats are a no brainer as are these stacked heel ankle cuff sandals.
- If you didn’t splurge on swimwear this summer, now is the time. Love this bandeau (bottoms here) and this floral two piece is super cute. For a good basic, this one fits the bill.
- Dresses are always a good idea. This sheath is a great staple as is this sleeveless dress and this racerback number.
- A LWD is also a must. Love this flirty Carven day dress and this flared eyelet shirtdress. Also love this one.
- A striped skirt is another great staple. This Rodarte mini is super versatile. Also love this flounced, pleated skirt by Thakoon.
This is a good one–ShopBop is offering 25% off sitewide until Thursday!
On my radar:
- Sandals are always a must–this pair is a good basic (also loving these).
- I have a thing for espadrille flats–these and these are adorable.
- A printed crop top and skirt duo is a must–love this wrap top and matching midi skirt by Tibi
- Another must is a good jumpsuit. This one by O’2nd is amazing, as is this Rachel Zoe number.
- This chambray sundress has farmer’s market written all over it–a definite weekend go-to.
Enter code INTHEFAMILY14 at checkout. Sale ends Thursday, April 17th.
Enter Code BIGEVENT14 at Checkout
Offer ends Thursday, February 27, 2014
A few finds on my radar:
1. Everyone needs a new spring dress, I’m eyeing this Emma Cook number
2. A conservative crop top may be an oxymoron, but this one fits the bill
3. A statement necklace is always a must have–this tribal collar by Peace Treaty is perfection
4. Love this denim military jacket, a nice change from army green
5. And last but not least, I’ll take one Sophie Hulme envelope clutch, please (the flap bag and mini crossbody are already sold out, go figure).
Apparently Black Friday now starts on Wednesday… With so many online retailers offering loads of pre-Thanksgiving deals, what better excuse to jump-start holiday shopping sans food coma (save the calorie burning for fighting crowds on Friday). Among the deals not to miss is Saks’ 60% off sale starting online today (click HERE). On my wish list: Sophie Hulme’s Convertible Envelope Clutch. These bags have easy elegance down to a science–and at 60% off, that’s a deal not to miss!
Clockwise from top left: Convertible Clutch, Was $725, Now $338 | Mini Envelope Clutch, Was $425, Now $198 | Mini Soft Convertible Clutch, Was $470, Now $219 | Floral Print Convertible Clutch, Was $540, Now $252
Other pre-Black Friday sales worth checking out:
30% off in stores and online at J.Crew
25% off in stores and online at Madewell
Spend More Save More at Shopbop with code BIGEVENT13
30% off sale styles at Club Monaco
20% off at Jonathan Adler with code SWANKY20
Yes… another sale alert–but these are two not to miss! Saks is offering 40% off on loads of goodies in its sneak peek sale going on now thru Friday. Score 30% off at Shopbop during its three-day sneak peek sale ending Thursday. A few noteworthy finds:
1. A great coat in a bright hue–this one by Milly adds a dose of edge with leather sleeves; 2. Leather leggings (these are like a second skin, a splurge-worthy staple in my book); 3. Leather fit and flare skirt, another season staple (also love this one); 4. These Rachel Comey ankle boots are great year round kicks (I have them in black and they’re super comfortable–note, they do run a tad on the narrow side).
1. Club Monaco’s Tasha leggings are a budget-friendly answer to the real thing–these come in great colors too; 2. A pair of sleek black ankle booties is a definite must have–these and these have the perfect mid-heel height for day-to-night comfort (also love these for an edgier look); 3. A silk trouser in a bold shade is a standout staple with year round versatility–love this pair; 4. It’s hard to find equipment blouses on sale AND in your size–this one in rust will be a go-to.
It’s on…Shopbop is offering more new markdowns! So many great finds like this leather skirt and this colorblock coat–a steal for under $100. You can also score a pair of Rag & Bone Newbury booties for 30% off (here). My dream bag, 3.1. Philip Lim’s Pashli Satchel, is also on sale (here).
It’s here… but not for long! Enter code INTHEFAMILY25 for 25% off your entire order. What better reason to stock up on fall staples or get a head start on holiday gifts? A few items on my radar:
- A great cable knit sweater. This wool/cashmere version by 360 Sweater fits the bill.
- Leather pants, of course. These zip leggings by Vince are such a splurge but sooo gorgeous–I tried on this very pair in NYC the other weekend. They were ah-mazing.
- A classic camel coat–mine needs an upgrade. This one by Nanette Lepore adds a dose of cool with leather details.
- A new day bag in a punchy color. Boasting the perfect shade of poppy red, Opening Ceremony’s OC NY Bag just might be the one.
- A leather mini skirt to pair with a cozy knit (ideally the 360 Sweater number above). Love this basic mini by J.W. Anderson.